Sunday, November 13, 2011

Heart Girl Hana Love!

Ok, today I have AMAZING music to share! I am totally into Spotify right now... tons of free music, playlists and your friends can see what you are listening to on Facebook! It's nice to just get a name of a band put it in and make a playlist of all their songs and hit shuffle. I was able to quickly get a lot of song titles to purchase! I like it... you might too. They should give me money for mentioning it...hahah. Anywho the band is The Jezabels and man, let me tell you, last night my volume was cranked high while I finished up the Hana Heart drawing above! Too bad I didn't know about them earlier...

Here are a couple video's of songs that I like! A special "THANKS!" to my roommate for blasting this music in his room! (and of course to the band for making such wonderful music!)
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails