Thursday, February 17, 2011

Music Time!

Currently I have been working on a photo manipulation of my bjd Jun! YAY! But it is not done yet... so I thought I would share today some of my recent (past few months) music interests!

Here are a few songs I have been enjoying while at work and at home and in my car (basically every minute of every day... hahah):

Beach House - Norway
I also enjoy 10 Mile Stereo, Better Times, Zebra and Silver Soul.

The Burning Hotels - Boy or a Girl

Phoenix - Lisztomania

Yay for youtube! Hopefully you enjoyed these and maybe found a new band to like or maybe you already knew about them! If anyone has any bands that they feel I should check out let me know! I'm always looking for new music to inspire me and get me through the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails