Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Simple Butterfly Pattern... I miss you Spring ^^

Well now that things have calmed down a bit... who am I kidding?! I have just had no time to do anything now that I got back into World of Warcraft! Hahah

Anywho, I need to get back into some artness here! Goal for this week is 3 posts. I think I can handle that... but lets see. I need to get on a regular schedule because if I dont then my days get all mushed together and weeks feel like days and months feel like weeks and yada yada.

Sidenote: I am wearing a scarf for the first time ever! Well like a scarf that's not a thick winter scarf... like a fashionable scarf thing. I hear they are all the rage! :wink: and I must say I look pretty darn cute in it! Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails