Friday, January 21, 2011

Art Show Photos!

Finally posting some photos from our Art Show! Andrea definitely did a good job of getting people to come! And the food was great! Thank you to all that came and all that wanted to come!
My husband and me! Next to a lovely poster Andrea made for the event! She combined one of my illustrations along with her fancy type skills!
It was a really good show and we both sold some pieces which is even better!
If you have questions or comments about Andrea's work let me know and I can get you in contact with her! She does custom typographic paintings too! And any questions about my work or custom work... well you know where to find me! :wink:

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome job ladies... I love it! Wish I could've been there.

    Maybe one day when I actually decorate my house I'll have to be puttin' in some orders... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Thanks guys! ^^ It was super fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails